(425) 820-187113611 NE 126th Pl. Suite 240 Kirkland, WA. 98034
What's Hot:Intercooled Supercharger for Dodge Challenger R/T and SRT8 5.7L/6.1L Hemi V8
• 100% complete bolt-on system
• Front inlet 6th Generation TVS 2300 supercharger with integral bypass valve
• Patented cast aluminum intake manifold replaces factory composite unit and features the latest in proprietary intercooler airflow technology (patent pending)
• 180° rotation of supercharger provides straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
• "Internal bypass valve" virtually eliminates parasitic loss...and delivers a proven 30 to 66% increase in real world "under the curve" power. Best of all, it costs less than 1/3 of a horse at 60 mph. Now that's real efficiency.
• Fuel system includes new injectors, extruded aluminum fuel rails, factory "push-lock" connectors and fuel regulator adaptor
• Computer programmer re-flashes factory ECU, spark and fuel calibration, transmission shift points, line pressure and torque converter strategies are optimized to manage increased torque, horsepower and mileage.
• Installs in less than 1 day
• Std. 3-year limited warranty
• Opt. 3-yr./36,000 powertrain warranty
MagnaCharger's all new HEMI kit is now available for the Mopar HEMI 6.1 and 5.7L platform. Just finished and ready for our SEMA '09 launch is our MP2300 TVS Supercharger kit installed on the Dodge Challenger 6.1L Hemi. This kit will make believers of any naysayers with unrivaled performance and durability on the legendary HEMI. Your ride will thank your, competition will hate you, and all they will see is your tail end.
Intercooled systems are complete with components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is a new patented cast aluminum intake manifold, intercooler core, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger, and all the necessary hardware to complete the entire installation. This system does not require any hood modifications.
Magna Charger's new MP2300 TVS supercharger uses the same advanced technology found in the new LS9 Corvette and '09 Cadillac CTS-V. It's four-lobe, high helix design is more efficient requiring less power to drive, has cooler discharge temperatures for increased power, and is much quieter than previous models. The system comes complete with everything you need for installation. The major components include a high-velocity port intake manifold with integral water-to-air intercooler and of course, the MP2300 TVS supercharger (available in black powder coating or Chrome Coat).